[ale] Installation sources

Jack Schneider puck at dp-indexing.com
Fri Jan 6 17:27:57 EST 2006

Hi, Group

I am a lurker of about three months.   I am  humiliated to be asking
such a naive question, but here goes after a little background.  I have
a Suse Linux 10.0 install with KDE 3.5 so what I'm asking pertains to
the ale SuSE mirror.      What installation source entries should I be
puting in the Yast2 Installation Source window so I may keep the system
updated?
I am nearby in Tennessee so I've used ale.org and the Georgia Tech
software library.
I use a slow  1xRTT  wireless connection  since my dialup is limited to
24kbs with  no hope for higher speeds.  I actually get 144+ kbs in the
wee hours so most file transfers are done then.

If someone can point me to a reference I will RTFM.  At this point I
just need  a simple list of server directories that Yast will accept.

Thanks in advance..

Jack