[ale] Advice

smokeyrd at bellsouth.net smokeyrd at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 4 08:22:44 EST 2006

Thats about where we are...talking further with people, it is ideal to have someone that is educated in linux, as that is where our current IT staff is lacking, but because of the way gas and insurance is, we have to really watch our recurring expenses. although exchange is very $$$ to start, it doesnt have any kind of recurring charges for updates and can be supported off our current IT staff. Im going to be doing meeetings throughout the day today and will keep you guys updated with my thoughts as discussions progress to try and be sure i dont make a mistake that ends up costing us money in the end. thanks again!
-Rob