[ale] Multifuncion printer/scanner/fax, etc.

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Feb 28 06:47:21 EST 2006

Well, I went to Office Max for another reason entirely and found a PCI
fax modem on sale for $10 (after rebate).  What the heck, I've got an
immediate need for fax and if I have to bring up XP to do it, so be it.

Lo and behold!  Linux identified it and after installing the smartlink
software, hylafax was able to communicate with it.  Wonders will never
cease.

Thanks,
Jim.