[ale] OT vision computers etal

Nathan ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Thu Feb 23 11:09:49 EST 2006

I concur, especially for this type of (I'm assuming here, but..)
non-geek environment.  The folks that will be using these computers just
want them to work when they turn them on, and they want a number to call
when that isn't the case.  As long as the computers are fast enough to
be (comfortably) usable and are relatively user friendly (this is code
for 'running Windows'), the needs are met.  In most cases, Dell will fit
this bill.  They can then hire a local 'computer guy' type (or possibly
find someone in the Church with adequate experience / know how) to get
things setup and user-proofed and to step in when they need more support
than the Dell phone guys can provide.
</nathan's 2 cents worth>