[ale] OT: lost source code..

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Feb 19 16:01:54 EST 2006

Received the following from guru.com.  I can't believe a company would
be stupid enough to lose source code.  I mean, like, all of it.  Then
they go publically and admit it.

Guru.com : Project Notification

<snip>

Title: Decompiling Game for Source
Category: Programming / Software / Database Development
We have lost the source code for our old game Meridian59 and we need
someone to decompile/recompile it and give us the source code

We are offering 3000$ for someone to decompile/recompile it for us in a
short timely manner. (we need the source code)

Please let us know if you are interested.
NOTE: We own the source code for this game, it is an old game and backup
drives have gone bad hence we have lost our source, therefore need
assistance retrieving it.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

War never solved anything, well, expect slavery, fascism and communism