[ale] ATIIXP sound/modem module not available for x86_64?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Feb 19 15:29:15 EST 2006

I'm running a 64-bit kernel, so I need a 64-bit kernel module.
There doesn't seem to be one in the standard 64-bit code.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> jjj863 at gmail.com 02/19/06 3:08 PM >>>
the module is there on my i686, snd_atiixp.ko (from stock RHEL 4.2).
compile the module, if not there. or you were saying that these modules
would compile for x86_64 either?