[ale] Low-Cost Color Laser for Linux

Paul Manno paul at dblegl.atl.ga.us
Thu Feb 16 22:30:31 EST 2006

Yeah, I can understand but when there are good deals...

I've usually just watched their small business site.  The current price
this week is $399 but has been down at $324 within the last month. Some
folks prefer to watch the discount sites ... kind of your choice.  Good
cost-effective printing (color around $0.10/page) too but you'll have to
replace an image belt at 45,000 images.  Oh, and it's NOT a compact unit.

If you're ready for a "certified refurbished" unit, the 3100cn is shown as
available on their outlet for $299.  Not sure what they certify but may be
worth looking into for a better bargain.

Don't have anything to do with Dell's products.  Good luck!

-- Paul