[ale] Web server issues

Stephen Cristol stephen at bee.net
Wed Feb 8 18:47:22 EST 2006

Under Safari, I have to accept your certificate, but then I can see
your feed. It's dark now, so all I'm really seeing are the time
updates (I am assuming they are part of the image rather than
superimposed by the applet since I saw the time stamp before I
enabled java). I'm seeing updates every second.