[ale] Web server issues

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Wed Feb 8 14:22:39 EST 2006

On Wed, Feb 08, 2006 at 02:09:58PM -0500, chavess at bellsouth.net wrote:
> I was able to connect with Firefox (WinXP) and see 1/4 of the image at the the bottom.
> IE could not connect at first. I changed security settings to *low* AND my privacy settings to *Accept all cookies" and I was able to see the swinging bird feeder.
>
> The connection was OK at first but then the video got all broken and only the bottom of the image was viewable.

Thanks Sergio. I am getting a little interference right now. Wiring :-(
I may need to look at another option that doesn't require the client
changing settings.

Jim
--
I started using something better than the "standard" back when IBM
advertised OS/2 Warp on TV. As Linux matured I made the transition from