[ale] HUH ? -> This folder is being processed. Wait until processing is complete to get messages.

Courtney Thomas cc.thomas at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 11:32:54 EST 2006

The INBOX is about 110MB and the associated msf file is about 6MB.

Are these the files to which you are referring ?

If so, should I just rename 'em and reboot ?

If the INBOX is what is being "processed", I can see why it might take
awhile :-)

What's this processing about ? Compression ?

Appreciatively,
Courtney