[ale] SATA experience

danlambert at bellsouth.net danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 6 15:08:41 EST 2006

I have an MSI Neo 4 motherboard (MS-9025, if I recall correctly) that I'm using a WD 320 GB SATA drive on, and it works perfectly using Kubuntu 5.10.

I would think that it must be a problem with the Gentoo distro, although i wouldn't hazzard a guess as to whether the distro is broken or you have some problem with the particulat compile that you have.

Dan Lambert