[ale] distro for carputer

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Feb 4 18:40:17 EST 2006

You might want to scope out the DashWerks site.
< http://www.dashwerks.com >
< http://www.dashwerks.com/wares.html >

It is a car-puter project site of an ALE member in the Atlanta area and
may offer some advice or references. They sell a nice little startup /
shutdown hardware controller device there, too.

They also advertise a couple of O'Reilly books on the subject,
and I especially like the title of "Geek My Ride" !

peace
aaron