[ale] Strange kernel issue after update - RHEL3 ES

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 3 16:04:20 EST 2006

Just a quick stupid question.  Did you reboot after installing the new
kernel?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Rebooted Box1 once and Box2 twice a couple times.

When I rebooted Box2 the first time I happened to be at the data center and
noticed it came up to a screen that showed all of the available kernel
options and wanted me to pick one.  This is NOT normal behavior as it does
not happen on any of the other boxes (except, possibly, Box1 since it is
experiencing a very similar issue but I was not at the DC when I rebooted
it).

Thank you.
-Ryan