[ale] What scientific calculator EMULATOR is best ?

Stephen Cristol stephen at bee.net
Fri Feb 3 15:17:28 EST 2006

On Feb 3, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Courtney Thomas wrote:
> So,...is the 15C the best HP emulator out there ?

I'm partial to "nsim" [1], a HP-41CV emulator, though I have only
used the Mac OS X port [2]. My preference is in part due to a
fondness for the HP-41C. Apparently, "nsim" has been obsoleted by
"nonpareil" [3], but I have not tried that, yet. It does appear to
offer the ability to emulate a variety of HP calculators.

[1] http://www.brouhaha.com/~eric/software/nsim/
[2] http://homepage.mac.com/mba/nsim/
[3] http://nonpareil.brouhaha.com/