[ale] Fwd: Re: VI vs perl RE question-now formatting

Kenneth W Cochran kwc at TheWorld.com
Wed Feb 1 16:26:51 EST 2006

Ok, sending your email back to so you can see what I got (some
headers trimmed for some brevity but with some notations too).
Will ask my isp as well...

-kc

-----  begin include  -----
From: Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot at pcartwright.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:40:38 -0500
Subject: [ale] Fwd: Re:  VI vs perl RE question-now formatting
Sender: ale-bounces at ale.org

ok, kc ( wait... isn't KC in Missourri, not OK?? :0)
I'm putting in your message here, see if it gets garbled...
Wierd, this email worked fine, as I think your other email to mehas been.  I'm wondering if there's some kind of wierd interactionalong the "pipeline" of your system -> ale -> me.  There are somewierd control characters in your 1st ale mail on vi search/replaceand I wonder if that might be glitching any spam filtering alongthe way.  Looks like linefeeds are being stripped somehow.Wish I knew or could figure out some way to test/trigger/trace it.