[ale] OT: MicorCenter and new iMacs

docx at io.com docx at io.com
Wed Feb 1 15:50:27 EST 2006

On Wed, February 1, 2006 8:41 pm, fletch at phydeaux.org said:

> And as for high-end software, WoW's already a Universal binary.  What more
> do you need? :)

There's some crazy people who keep talking about "Premiere" this and "Final
Cut Pro" that.  From what I understand, WoW's not Intel native yet, but will
be soon.  I'm holding off getting a MacBook until mid to late summer a) so the
kinks will get worked out of the first generation, b) to wait for all the
software makers to get their native binaries out and c) so I will be done with
my "take a semester off" vacation and I can get the .edu discount.

WoW works, but it'll be working faster from what I understand :-)

--
Dylan Northrup - docx at io.com - http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's