[ale] PDF editor

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Feb 1 10:56:35 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 10:26 -0500, Watson, Keith R wrote:

WOW!! Thanks, Keith! That email is one for the archives.

I _use_ scribus but have never tried importing a pdf before now. My
informal test will let me import a pdf page but it is used as a graphic.
I can't edit the text. I can set the pdf as a background and then
overlay a text box on top and simulate an edit.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>