[ale] reviving the ALE NW meetings

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:51:00 EST 2006

> So it appears we have a new location for the NW meetings.  It is very
> close to the I75- I285 interchange, off Interstate North Parkway.
>
> That being said, we're polling the list to find out who would attend,
> and what night is best for them.
>
> So, let us know.

Well, that sounds like something I could make a little more often than I did
when it was at Kennesaw.  I can't guarantee a presence everytime (coming
from Decatur or Lawrenceville, depending on day/time, but the drives don't
usually bother me).  MWs are bad thanks to classes, other nights are
negotiable.

bnm