[ale] reviving the ALE NW meetings

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Feb 1 08:55:27 EST 2006

> Anyone you know, or you're just guessing???  We really want to get a
> reasonable guess as to how many folks will show.

Me for one. And if I'm driving and buying gas,
usually someone else (or more) will ride along.

I love Chugalug (our LUG) but the flavor is different,
we typically invade a local coffee shop with WiFi,
and play with Linux laptops. Usually people share things
they are playing with, or do a light demo, but it's
all very informal.  As we are very small, it works for us.