[ale] Computer case port cover

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 31 12:03:59 EST 2006

Hi all-

With my motherboard, I received the standard "port cover" that fits on
the back of the case through which the motherboard ports are exposed.
This probably has a simple name, but I can't think of it now. ;-)

Anywho, all of these I've seen have the bits of metal around the cutouts
for several of the ports that I've never been sure what you're supposed
to do with.  Do I move them back and forth until they break off, bend
them but leave them on...?

Not really sure why they're there in the first place...

Thanks.