[ale] linux / moonshine project query

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 09:24:17 EST 2006

Uuuh. In spite of whatever you might've heard, the BATF maintains that
producing ANY distilled liquor is illegal without a permit (
http://www.ttb.gov/faqs/genalcohol.shtml#g1 ).  George Washington made that
clear in 1792.
I wouldn't advertise my intentions about this on a public mailing list.

I'm a home (beer/mead) brewer, and that takes far less technology and
technique.  If I were you, I'd perfect my manual processes before attempting
to add an additional layer of complexity.   And I'd be very circumspect
about my activities.

Perhaps growing dope would be safer and less technically difficult.

-- CHS