[ale] OT: Will AT&T let us go naked?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Fri Dec 29 09:25:44 EST 2006

As long as AT&T maintains the BS policy they changed after being found
out to be participating in Herr Bush's unconstitutional record gathering
I think we're better off without them.  Most of the phone companies
quickly denied the charge that they were providing phone records.  AT&T
on the other hand changed their policy to say THEY "own" YOUR data so
can do with it what they want.

If the merger does go through I'd urge everyone using BellSouth to find
another carrier.