[ale] Multi-function scanner/printer/copier

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Dec 27 13:47:16 EST 2006

  I've had issues with using Xsane but belive it to be a permision problem.  When
I want to scan I just have it scan to a memory card stuck in the front.  I have a
linux system hosting it via samba and cups.  That system mounts the memory card
perfectly.  I've been very pleased with the PSC1610 so far.

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):