[ale] Monarch Computer

Alan Dobkin ALE at MaestroIT.com
Wed Dec 27 12:39:54 EST 2006

Further reading in these threads indicates they have been quickly
declining over the past few months.  Their reseller ratings dropped like
a rock, and there are many claims of shady business practices, including
floating customer money and retaining equipment for unreasonably long
times.  They are also behind on their taxes, and recently "their
premises have been seized by the county tax commissioners office" (per a
sign on the front door).  That would explain why they aren't answering
the phones.

Alan