[ale] Crappy Web Page

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Dec 19 15:48:08 EST 2006

I've got a web page, actually many, that are screwed up now.  Under
Firefox 2.0 on FC3 these pages actually look good.  I was doing some
testing today on Winders and IE and they looked horrible.  They also
look horrible on Opera and Firefox 2.0 for Windows.  The problem is that
the tables are stair stepping and are not looking like the picture
http://buford.linxdev.com/bugs/LooksGood.png

Here is the page http://buford.linxdev.com/bugs/user.html

Can someone tell me other than crappy HTML why it does not look like the
picture in IE?  I need to fix about 80 more pages.

Thanks,
Chris