[ale] New problem with evolution

Randal Jarrett rsj at radio.org
Sat Dec 16 20:34:20 EST 2006

I have had a new problem occur with evolution 2.6.0 on
SuSe 10.1 system that has been working fine for the last
year or so.

I am getting an "Failed to read a valid greeting from POP server
mail.radio.org" but only on one account.

Evolution retrieves 4 different accounts from the mail server and
all of them work ok except one.

I did a total reload of evolution and the problem went away for
a whole hour and then came back on the same account.

I have deleted that account and re created it. this did not help

Has anybody had the same problem?? And more importantly, found
a fix?

--
Randy Jarrett  K4RSJ
Randy's Ham Shack