[ale] Keyboards

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 12 16:25:25 EST 2006

Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> Hi guys,
> 	Got an easy, even if slightly off-topic question for you.  Can anyone
> recommend a GOOD keyboard?  Regular key configuration, window keys
> optional, really prefer no multimedia keys.  USB with a converter to PS2
> if possible, if not, PS2.
>
> Thanks
>
> Calvin...

Thanks for all the quick answers.
Believe it or not, I have several of those IBM Model M keyboards.
While I do like them, they tend to be very loud when you really crank up
the typing.  The extra effort required to press the keys while typing
also tend to tire your fingers.  Perhaps the ones I have are getting
old.  One is 1990, the other 1994. Can't recall the third.

Again Thanks