[ale] If Abbott & Costello had computers

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Dec 11 16:32:38 EST 2006

On Monday 11 December 2006 09:43 am, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> You have to be old enough to remember Abbott and Costello, and too old
> to REALLY understand computers, to fully appreciate this.? For those of
> us who sometimes get flustered by our computers, please read on...

Not bad. Got an mp3 version? :)

Intersting bit of trivia about the original gag. Abbott and Costello did
the routine many times over many years. Mostly live, and I have no idea
how many variations were actually recorded. But one version I herd
recently has a couple of subtleties that are only funny knowing it is the
n' hundredth time they had done the routine. Listen close the next time
you hear it...
--
William