[ale] vmware ESX Server

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Fri Dec 8 14:37:47 EST 2006

ESX server is a virtual machine manager, which uses a modified Red Hat OS.
You can't install it on an existing OS.
You boot from the CD and it installs the ESX server, just as you had surmised.
-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>> On Fri, Dec 8, 2006 at  2:27 PM, in message
<99E6A67A9DA87041A8020FBC11F480B3015CF03D at EXVS01.dsw.net>, "Jeff Lightner"