[ale] VT-100-220-320 docs, anyone?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Wed Dec 6 10:22:14 EST 2006

Guys,

I'm working on some terminal code, and need a reference to tell me what a
particular terminal is supposed to do in response to a certain escape
sequence from the server. In particular, I'm working in vt320 mode, and
receiving an ESC [2L, which I believe should insert 2 lines. However, the
way I'm inserting the lines is what I'm questioning...

Anyway, long story short...how in the hell does one determine what they're
supposed to do in cases like this? Where are the specifications for
100/220 and 320?!?

Thanks as always!

(disclaimer: I vaguely remember asking something similar years ago but
couldn't dig it up...so forgive me ;)

John