[ale] ReSolved: SHA1SUM question

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 6 09:58:59 EST 2006

ALErs -

I closed and restarted 'ktorrent' and the download was completed in a few
seconds. (Just stopping and restarting that torrent didn't do it - I got
a little burst of activity followed by coma again.)

'Binary' mode for sha1sum was correct, though I didn't repeat the default
to check which mode that was.

 - Mills