[ale] recommended Atlanta Linux consulting companies

John spam at onlineconcepts.com
Sun Dec 3 12:05:21 EST 2006

I work in a mostly-Windows shop in Atlanta where we use a few Linux boxes
for:
* Parsing e-mail
* Snort
* Spam prevention (Barracuda)

We don't have much in-house expertise with Linux, and we would like to
contract with a local company for periodic service. I'm thinking the
company would spend 1-2 months part-time getting everything up to snuff,
followed by periodic patch updates. I've done some light googling, and
most of the outfits seem to be one-person shops. Can anyone recommend some
Atlanta area companies with 3 or more employees who provide the following
services for Linux?

* Improve disaster recovery capability
    * Create automated backups
    * Set up DR capability using standby servers or other methods
* Apply patches
* Migrate to updated hardware when necessary

Thanks,
John