[ale] Voice Recognition software

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Fri Dec 1 22:24:13 EST 2006

ALErs -

I checked the web site and found mainly MsWin, and one MAC-OS version. Did
I miss a Linux connection?

I would be happy to find something like this that works with Linux: SO is
not comfortable with a keyboard due to mobility and vision problems. She
can't be the only would-be user with such problems.

 - Mills