[ale] How can I save Sendmail relayed mqueue messages?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Aug 30 14:47:50 EDT 2006

I'm not sure if sendmail has a feature to store the emails.

For our system I have a program which sits between sendmail and the
network.  It accepts a connection on port 25 and it then connect to
sendmail.  It logs everything to a file.  I can always go into this file
and see who sent what. I also have a program somewhere that can extract
all attachments and mime decode them back to their original form :)