[ale] Slackware 11.0 RC1 is Out

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Tue Aug 22 14:33:10 EDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 01:55:04PM -0500, KingBahamut wrote:
> Well, Patrick has always been about "stability".

> Gotta credit him for that one.
I find Slackware consistently more stable and safer to use than other
Linuxes, including SuSE and Mandrake and, especially Red Hat and Red
Hat Enterprise.  That is why it is my preferred platform for servers!

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]

"Microsoft: Unsafe at any clock speed!"