[ale] OT: Re: ping

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Aug 22 13:47:19 EDT 2006

I sincerely hope that was an attempt at humor.  Mine was - as denoted by
the little smiley.  I didn't claim he invented it - I alluded to HIS
much derided claim to have done so.

If it wasn't an attempt at humor I suspect your idea of "facts" would
include ideas I regard as laughable so would be humorous anyway.