[ale] Anyone interested in a ride to Alabama?

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 10:09:20 EDT 2006

BarCampBirmingham ( http://barcamp.org/BarCampBirmingham ) is happening
Friday and Saturday in beautiful sophisticated international
Birmingham, AL.  So far they have almost 45 people signed up. Geeks! Beer!
Wifi!  Ruby! C'mon man, this'll be GREAT!!  The current schedule runs Friday
8 pm through Saturday around 4 or 5 I'm guessing (the conference goes 10-3,
and then they promise an Outing to a nearby park).

I'm definitely going out there early Friday afternoon. Anyone else want to
share my ride? It's a 2000 Toyota Sienna van, big enough for several folks
plus luggage.  I feel kinda guilty makin' the 3-hour drive out there all
alone if someone else is also doing it. That's a long time to sit wondering
how many Lives to the Gallon I'm getting.

-- CHS