[ale] [OT] bomb hoax

Paul Cartwright paulc at blackbirdpros.com
Thu Aug 17 13:02:37 EDT 2006

> I would hate to have a job that requires alot of distant traveling these
> days.... Not because of the terrorists, but because of the wait.

I just flew out Monday, from ATL to LIT ( Little Rock). I had a 5pm
flight out, and I got to the airport about 10:30am, JUST to be sure..
it took 5 minutes to get through security, I've NEVER seen it that light
and easy!! I got to reschedule and catch an earlier flight!
I even emailed the hotel to be sure they would have toothpaste for me,
but I DID have to go to Walgreens and pick up some contact lens
solution.. They need to start making travel-sized bottles of that, I
HATE paying $5 for a bottle I'll only use for 3 days!!!
Hopefully, I'll be back home tomorrow.....
--
Paul Cartwright