[ale] Cheap hosting with both shell and admin panel

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Aug 17 10:36:30 EDT 2006

I like speedfactory but as long as they use BellSouth for their DSL I
don't think the SLA would be worth much.  At most it would give you a
discount when BS's Shasta box takes a dive and it takes hours to get it
working again.

Every problem that I've had with my DSL and SF has been a BellSouth
problem and not a "SF Problem".