[ale] Cheap hosting with both shell and admin panel

A LeDonne aledonne.listmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:20:31 EDT 2006

On 8/16/06, William Bagwell <rb211 at tds.net> wrote:
> So, what are *todays* good deals and recommendations?

I'm using ASmallOrange for a few sites (
http://asmallorange.com/services/hosting/ ). cPanel for control panel,
ssh access available just for the asking. Data center here in ATL. As
low as $25/year. According to their responses in the support forum,
even the $25/yr plan can have ssh enabled. I'm on the $5/month plan,
with no problems, and support has been prompt & responsive the two
times I asked about/for stuff.

Then again, as Jerald would use speedfactory, I may use my speakeasy
DSL for my next project.

Question: does this search tool run as a web app, or is it a console
app/daemon/bot/something else? If the latter, the main question will
be policies, rather thn cost.

-A