[ale] Cheap hosting with both shell and admin panel

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Thu Aug 17 07:18:29 EDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 06:54:10PM -0400, William Bagwell wrote:
> So, what are *todays* good deals and recommendations?

I've been with Digital Space for several years.  Their web hosting
package suite ( http://www.DigitalSpace.net/webhosting/ ) has a "starter"
tier that's $36/*year*.  All of the Linux-based tiers are currently
running Red Hat Linux 7.3; you can see a demonstration of their admin
control panel by clicking on the demo link in the features list.

My only complaint right now is ... well, the RH 7.3 part.  I've inquired
as to what they'll be running after Oct. 1 (when Fedora Legacy puts a new
bug freeze on their RH 7.3 support), and it sounds as if they're looking
to convert to White Box Linux, though that's not 100% certain.