[ale] weird SPAM

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Wed Aug 16 10:18:31 EDT 2006

The Circuit City rep you spoke with didn't have a clue, and offered an apology for no reason. That message did not come from them. And yes, the attachment contains something nasty.

It's also not spam.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:53:43 -0400