[ale] ALE NW for 8/17

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 08:33:14 EDT 2006

Clarkston was the only one with Music on the coursework.  Dunwoody
*says* it has music, but the guy I talked to that teaches out there
says it's only a rehearsal of one ensemble at that location, that all
of the actual courses are done at Clarkston.  So, if Clarkston is
unaffected, then so am I.

:-D

--J