[ale] Resend: Parts for trade

Douglas Bridges dougbridges at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 22:02:35 EDT 2006

I have several parts that I am looking to trade.  I am looking for a
PCI(desktop) 802.11(g) wireless card that works with Linux and a ATAPI
CDROM (CD-R would be even better).

I have the following parts to trade:
a Backpack parrellel port 4x CD-R (with parrallel cord and power supply)
a Logitech joystick (big, blue, many buttons, not force feedback, MIDI port)
Thinkpad A20 (700Mhz, 384 mb RAM (1x128, 1x256), unknown size
harddrive (10-20 gig), broken hinges, non-working screen, ac adapter,
travel charger)
Adaptec 2940U PCI adapter and NEC SCSI CDROM (8x?)
Soundblaster 32 AWE
ISA 56k modem