[ale] Kubuntu won't sudo

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:22:50 EDT 2006

Uh, make sure that you don't have an /etc/adjtime file which is forcing the
clock to be wrong.  I managed to create one of these by accident and spent
way too long trying to figure out what was happening.

As for the specific "sudo" problemo, Google is Your Friend. Your problem is
that sudo(8) keeps the sudo session open for a while after you start it so
that you don't have to enter your password each time you sudo a new command.
You can use the "-k" switch to clear the time it was last invoked, which
should fix your trouble.  I found further details at
http://my.opera.com/render/blog/show.dml/337121 and in the sudo(8) man page.

-- CHS