[ale] ALE NW for 8/17

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:22:40 EDT 2006

Hi folks.

It's that time again.  ALE NW is slated to happen here at TWC on
Thursday at 7:30.

There's one small goof, though...

After being out of town quite a bit for the last month, I looked
through my calendar, and I don't seem to have any record of who I
have speaking.  I remember *talking* to someone about it.  I remember
scheduling a crapload of speakers.  I just don't know if we have a
speaker for Thursday.

Yes.  I dropped the ball.

So...  If I asked someone to present, and you're preparing to do so,
please do contact me and let me know.  If not...

GOOD GOD I NEED A PRESENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cough*

So, if you have something you'd like to talk about like Raylynn's
desktop thing or the like, please do let me know.  I'd appreciate it.

Otherwise, we should discuss here and figure out what we'll be doing
Thursday.  Otherwise, I can cancel the refreshments early, and avoid
paying for them.

Jerald