[ale] Opinions of Arch Linux?

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 3 21:50:42 EDT 2006

James,

Have you even looked at or tried the Ubuntu 6.06 LTS? I'm running it on
an IBM Thinkpad T41, and it's the most stable and usable Linux I've
found. I had tried some of the earlier versions of Ubuntu/Kubuntu, and I
was not overly impressed. This is a completely different system from the
usability and workability viewpoint.

If you are just totally set on Debian only, then what about Mepis?

Dan