[ale] Brand New to SuSE Linux

lyric hartley leeslist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 14:00:05 EDT 2006

I found it very fustrating to get my cheapo $15 walmart one
working...kopete in kde 3.5 has support for webcams...did not really
work with mine...I assume that some of the more name brands will have
better support...I wanted to, but did not try gnome meeting...i ended
up just using the drivers that came with it in my windows vm...i knew
it would only be a once a year kind of usage