[ale] need a 1U cabinet keyboard and monitor with 32 port KVM

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Aug 1 12:15:39 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 11:45 -0400, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> Avocent (formerly Cybex).

My suggestion but I have one problem with it.  I just don't like the
setup.  I may be wrong but last time I looked the Avocent was an IP
Enabled KVM that required a central server box to work.  I think that
central box was more like a license server but it may have done more.

What Louie is looking for is a nice rack mount KVM that is not ip
enabled.  The Avocent solution may be cost prohibitive for this.