[ale] Web Site

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Fri Apr 28 22:47:41 EDT 2006

You're better off configuring a proxy server to do this, and subsequently only allowing outbound web connections from the proxy server.

iptables is not a content filter.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:37:23 -0400